Meeting Thursday March 1st Cancelled.

Hey All,

 

Due to the weather warnings the committee has decided that the safety of our members means we need to cancel this Thursday's talk. While it may be that the weather would be fine, the risk to safety if we got it wrong is higher than we are willing to take and based on this we will be cancelling this week's meeting.

 

Currently the club outing to Roundstone on Saturday is still on however it is weather dependant and we will update as soon as a decision is made on that as well.

 

Thanks for your understanding and stay safe all.

 

 

Andrew LucasComment